Ton van den Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Jan 1993 21:09:58 MST
Lydia Fish wrote:
>Is there some way for me to find out which of my list members have their
>accounts to to nomail?

The 'raw list' (obtained using GET listname (NOLOCK ) contains
flags indicating MAIL or NOMAIL (lower case or capital M) for
each subscriber.  I use that to periodically send a standard
reminder message to all 'nomail' subscribers.  That is done by a
Fortran program that scans the 'raw list' and produces a UNIX
script sending something to a list of all 'nomail' subscribers.

I do not know of a LISTSERV command to produce the list of
'nomail' addresses, but I'm definitely not a LISTSERV expert.

-- Ton van den Bogert, co-owner Biomch-L@HEARN
   University of Calgary, Canada