Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 14:56:09 -0600
On 12/30/97 1:10 PM, David Mayerlen <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>Can anyone think of a solution so that we can send out tables of numbers
>and ensure that the columns will all line up? We thought about using html
>but many email packages cannot read html properly.

Technically, no. Lots of people use many different fonts, some
monospaced, others proportional, and you can't force everyone's email
program to view things a certain way.

So here's my non-technical solution...

Below is a chart which shows our monthly bottom-line for 1997:
(best if viewed in a monospaced font)

January  $5.1M
February $4.3M
March    $8.7M

etc...

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;