Thu, 30 Nov 1995 20:56:57 -0600
Sylvie McGee's (hope I got that right) is well taken.  Excessive quoting
is something I periodically try to cajole subscribers into avoiding (with
you can imagine how much success) We've had a thread going today on
AUTOCAT with triple and even quadruple quotes and a gateway has started
sending them back as errors due to the excessive quotes compared to the
original material.  That, I don't need.

For your average list subscriber, you coax them into not doing that sort
of thing as best you can.  But to see experienced listowners doing the
same sort of thing is disheartening.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L