Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 17:11:57 -0600
We use GroupWise with Listserv. The problem we have seems to involve the
GroupWise Internet Agent, which is the email gateway from a GroupWise
system to the Internet. In our case, the HTML got mangled rather than
stripped. We have bypassed the problem by using Maestro to compose the
HTML email messages.

In your case, the GWIA may be configured to send only standard email
messages (plain-text only), and not email messages with MIME parts.
Listserv itself won't strip HTML body parts unless you configure that in
the list configuration.

andrew

>>> Julian Prendi <[log in to unmask]> 12/8/2006 2:50 PM >>>
Does anyone know of any compatibility issues between Novell GroupWise
and Listserv Classic? When our employees post to the list using a
GroupWise client, all HTML code gets stripped, the message is cut in
half and so on. The list configuration does include Language=HTML and
it
is set to allow attachments too.

Julian Prendi