Duane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 14:13:14 +0000
Bob Novick wrote:

> Now we have to deal with the terrible AOL system which bounces mail
> when it decides a subscriber's mailbox is "full."

I have a strange situation deleting AOL members (by the handful
recently). In the last two or three weeks about half come back with
"[log in to unmask] is not subscribed".  At first I thought I had just
forgotten that I had deleted them before, but I've been keeping track,
and that is not so. There is no autodelete working, and it is only with
AOL. Anyone else experiencing this?

Duane Campbell

When I die and go to Hell, at least I can keep my same ISP