"Philip C. Schulte" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 May 2002 17:30:45 +0200
Anybody has any idea what could be meant by the "corrective action"  men-
tioned below? Whenever I issue just a  "FREE HYPNOSE-L"  command  without
any corrective action before, I just receive the error message again.

I appreciate your replies.

Philip

Philip Schulte
Owner: [log in to unmask]

P.S.: I tried therapeutic hypnosis to solve it, but it didn't work. ;-)