Andrew Mace <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:15:51 -0400
I wish you luck. I went through this last week with some MajorDomo hobby
lists to which I belong via my home AOL account. With much persistence
by the listowner and much complaining to AOL by their subscribers,
things got pretty much back to normal...after about seven days!

Good luck!

--Andy
Andrew Mace, NYLINE listowner (not overly affected by AOL's new
policies, AFAIK), New York State Library

I have just returned from being out of town for a week to find our list
in
dire straits due to AOL's new implementation of some kind of spam
blocking
software.

AOL members (of which we have quite a few) cannot receive emails.  I
placed
myself on the digest and I cannot even access the emails through the
link
provided in the email.

Where is the best place to start?  AOL has been contacted (the other
list
co-owners)

Thanks,
Linda Newell