Tue, 23 Jan 1996 23:19:10 -0600
On Wed, 24 Jan 1996, Sue Paduano wrote:
> Howcome, even when I have myself subscribed to my own list, MELISSAE,
> it has not shown my posts to it yet?  I'm checking with my other
> subscribers too.  Any help is appreciated.

Do you mean you never see your own posts, or that they are never posted
(no one else ever sees them either)?  If the former, to see your own
postings you have to set your subscription to REPRO.  If it is set
NOREPRO you will not be sent a copy when the posting is distributed but
it *should* go to everyone else set to MAIL.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L