Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 18:52:07 EST
On Wed, 22 Jan 1997 18:33:29 EST you said:
>On Wed, 22 Jan 1997 15:42:01 -0600 Siberia said:
>>query yourlist for [log in to unmask]
>>
>>This will give you their subscription options along with the date of
>>their subscription.
>
>   Will this show the  date they joined, or the date  of the last change
>to their subscription?  My 1.8b server queries show NO dates at all.

It's a 1.8c enhancement; it shows the date that they joined.  1.8b
sites that upgrade to 1.8c should note that only new subscribers
after the upgrade will have this date in their subscription record.
Old subscribers won't (unless they unsub and resub).

Actually some late 1.8b builds <might> have this function, but I don't
remember at this point.

Nathan