John Cunniff -- DeepSpace NetAdmin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 01:24:26 -0400
Hi Paul,

Paul Russellis correct, why??? adding to an [log in to unmask] is
really a bad idea as it is a very dangerous to them if they were given
quiet owner acess then they would play around without knowledge that is
not recommended for that. I tested Owner= [log in to unmask] and I saw
that when I log on as "myaccount" and yes, I am able to do an "owner"
command there so, that is why I agree with Paul Ruwsellin what he said
to you.

John