Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 13:39:40 EST
> Now that they're getting started, I wonder the most effective/efficient
> way to train a bunch of new list owners at once. I'll of course point them
> to this list, after a while, but this isn't good for training, just for
> questions/problems/etc. Does anyone have training material, FAQs,
> whatever, for new list owners -- especially something that could be used
> in classroom setting. I figure that as we train internal list owners,
> there's also a market for training members to use and run lists.

NIH has developed some stuff like that.  See the "Introduction to
LISTSERV" class slides and other material at
<http://www.net.nih.gov/listserv.htm>.

Roger Fajman                                   Telephone:  +1 301 402 4265
National Institutes of Health                  BITNET:     RAF@NIHCU
Bethesda, Maryland, USA                        Internet:   [log in to unmask]