"HALL, Ian" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:37:52 -0000
Is it possible for this to happen?

I have a list where the owners' names are in a keywords file. An owner
(let's call her owner A) has recently left the company. I've changed the
keywords file to include owner B. Retrieving the header, or even looking at
it on Catalist, suggests that the list is now owned by B. However, sending a
message to the -request address results in it going to the original owner A.
What's worse is that owner B is being treated as a member of the general
public, and is thereby prevented from posting to the list (send is
restricted to editors/owners).

It *looks* as if the updates have been successful, until owner B tries to
post!

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Ian Hall