Steve Howie <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:59:37 -0400
Hi

We have a user who owns a list and would like to do the following:

They want to be able to

- restrict posting to the list to a local domain '*.uoguelph.ca' and
'uoguelph.ca'

- have the list moderated with multiple editors, and the confirm option
on posting requests

They are trying something like the following

[ ... ]

Service= *.uoguelph.ca,uoguelph.ca
Review= Owner     Subscription= By_Owner     Send= Editor, Hold, Confirm
Confidential= yes

[ ... ]

The problem is that the moderators are getting confirmation messages
when someone even *attempts* to post - they want to summarily DROP all
postings coming from outside the *.uoguelph.ca and uoguelph.ca  domains.

Oh and did I mention also that this is a super-list too :)

Not overly sure that Service= is the way to do this, but I'm open to
suggestions.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Scotty