Cathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:24:22 -0400
At 01:54 PM 9/11/97 EDT, Stan Horwitz wrote:
>On Thu, 11 Sep 1997 12:32:20 +0000 you said:
>>>
>>> The only way to effectively change your name is to change it to something
>>> else in your email program (such as your initials).  Then LISTSERV will
>>> pass whatever is in the msg unchanged by what it remembers.
>>>
>I believe that  you also need to  subscribe to in question  under a pseudonym
>such as "Jane Doe".

So, the consensus (of 3) is that she needs to subscribe under a pseudonym,
and make sure that her e-mail program has the same name, or pseudonym?  I
don't think she really cares about what details might be evident in the
headers, just as long as her full name doesn't show up anywhere.

This is fun.

Cathleen Takahashi