"Nelson R. Pardee" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:01:26 -0500
I have a number of lists whose list configuration is not in compliance
with our standards, and the list owners have not responded to email. In
some cases the traffic is so low that I'm simply deleting the list. In
others, I need a different method and have been holding the list. My
questions:
- any better ideas from anyone?
- how can I query listserv to find which lists are held?
I saw an old FAQ from Lisa Covi that suggests retrieving information about
all lists, but I'd prefer a less brute force method. Thanks in advance for
your help.

- Listserv List Manager
Listserv webpage: http://listserv.syr.edu
Web access to List Archives, Manuals, and List Management for Owners.