Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:59:26 -0400
On our list we have had several people join recently using
spam free return addresses such as
[log in to unmask] The problem is there is no
email account by that name, there is of course a
[log in to unmask] who is subscribed to the list. I can
add the spam free address as a user and set it to nomail but
it will never get a renewal notice. I can deal with that too
(if I remember the manual correctly). But then if jsmith
leaves the list, their spam free address stays ... forever
if I don't catch it.

How do ya'll (yep, I'm Southern) deal with this problem?
I've been very busy lately and haven't had time to really
dig into the problem, I'm hoping one of you has a simple,
elegant solution. Thanks.
--
Walter Potter