Liam Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Jan 2015 16:33:23 +0000
Since I don't see a response to this question yet:

Yes, Oracle queries can take more than one parameter.  The 'Invalid or undefined dynamic query' means that you have some syntax issue in how you've defined the query in either the site configuration or list header.

Since LISTSERV.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU has a current support contract, you probably should send this to [log in to unmask] if you haven't already done so, along with copies of your site configuration, list header, and log files.  LSTOWN-L isn't really the right place for this question, as list owners don't have the ability to define DQL statements.  LSTSRV-L would be more appropriate since it is a site admin function.

--

Liam Kelly

Senior Consulting Analyst

L-Soft international