Ed Price <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 16:17:36 -0400
At 10:06 AM 4/13/1998 -0800, you wrote:
>Is there some sort of fee required to obtain information concerning
>prostate cancer and the PSA2 (CIGA) methology?
>
>Thanks

Ralph - No fee.  This is a 100% volunteer effort.  All you need to do is
subscribe and then take advantage of the resources available including
asking specific questions such what is and what is the purpose of the PSA
II type analysis.  ( If I am not mistaken PSA II is proprietary to DIANON
and Hybritech has just come out with a similar assay.)

This Info Sheet should provide what you need to subscribe if this is what
you want to do -

                The Prostate Problems Mailing List

An unmoderated forum for discussion of symptoms, diagnosis,
treatment alternatives, complications, and the physical and
emotional impacts of  prostate cancer.  The mailing list is
administered by volunteers who receive no financial support.

To subscribe to this mailing list,
        Choice 1 - Easiest
 - Access this URL: - http://www.acor.org/prostate.html and follow the
instructions.