Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:25:13 -0400
Winship wrote:

> Still, that is not the same as the DIGEST and if you have some posters
> from across the international date line

I tell members to check the first and last post numbers when the search
command comes back, and do a GETPOST of those and everything between
them. Still a chance of missing something if the actual first or last
posts are from different time/date zones (or when the originating sender
has the wrong date on their computer), but that will pull most of them.

I also signed up for a web-based account, subscribed that to my list and
set it to INDEX. I keep those for a few months (takes up a lot less space
than digests) and have the numbers to give people if necessary.

--
Karen Reznek, co-listowner - Asperger
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]