Perrine Crampton <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Mar 1995 05:06:22 EST
Ok.

After all the worries Re: the Alert - Riool  Jornalist
<[log in to unmask]>, I'm about panicked now!

I've sent various messages to my listserv (REVIEW, THANKS) and have NOT
received any replies! I even decided that I'd 'set corgi-l mail' and I
haven't received 1 message from my list! Not from the subscribers, nor
from the listserv!

I'm about to go off the deep end! =:-O

I just sent a 'get corgi-l (header nolock' and am eagerly waiting. But,
since I sent a 'review corgi-l' on Friday afternoon - and STILL haven't
received it, I'm WORRIED!!! :-(  The school is closed for the weekend,
and I'm in another state (physical, not psychological.)

Is there anything that I (or someone who knows more?) can do??

Thanks for any helpful assistance!!

Perrine