Ed Price <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 15:27:44 -0400
At 02:42 PM 9/4/1997 EDT, Trista wrote:
>On Thu, 4 Sep 1997 12:50:00 -0400 Alperin, Glenn said:
>
>>I will send the subscriber list to people on my list
>
>  :)  That's livable.
>                         Trista

I hope you tell your subscribers in advance that you are going to send  the
subscribers list to people on your list and give them the opportunity to
change to "concealed" if they want to protect their privacy.

Our policy is to forward a message from a subscriber to another subscriber
who's ID is unknown to the first subscriber thus giving the recipient the
opportunity of replying should they wish. (Yeah - We recognize that they
can pick up ID's by following the list - but it takes a much bigger time
investment.  This also helps explain why there are so many 'lurkers.')

We favor subscribers over spammers.

But it is your list thus your choice.