Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:28:09 -0600
Depends on what you want it for.  You want to work on it, that is one
thing.  You want to see it precisely as your subscribers see it could
be annother.  For the later I pretend I'm a new subscriber, send the
sub command so I can see exactly what they are seeing (yeah, I know
what I put in the various files, but sometimes it doesn't come across
as I imagined).  I don't say it is an elegant way of doing it, but
I find it very useful.

If you want to work on them, that depends on where they are stashed.
In the filelist? in th mailtpls? another it depends.  Douglas