Robert Ponterio <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 16:27:28 -0500
I don't think I have seen this before.  One of our subscribers has been
receiving messages from [log in to unmask]  It
seems that the messages are empty.  I don't know where to begin figuring
this one out.  I have asked him to send me a complete message including
all headers (he only sent me the lines included below - I'm sure there
must be more) and to let me know if he has posted anything that did not
appear.  Are there many cases where LISTSERV will send mail from
owner-xxxxxxx to a subscriber?  i.e. what should I be looking for?

>Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 13:00:47 -0600
>From: [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance.

Bob
 Robert Ponterio                     | [log in to unmask]
 co-manager of FLTEACH               | State Univ. of New York Cortland
 Foreign Language Teaching Forum     |_________________________________
 http://www.cortland.edu/www/flteach/