Fri, 31 May 1996 10:56:50 +1000
Hi there!

> I am a newbie to the world of listserv and I was wondering if anyone has
> any suggestions as to sites to visit or manuals that they ahev used to get
> them started...I woudl greatly appreiciate it!

I have benefited alot from reading some of the info readily available at
LSoft site http://www.lsoft.com particularly the installation
notes (they walk you through the steps of installing listserv and
creating a list) and the LISTOWNER'S Manual (gives you a inside on
configuring/owning a listserv list and all the supported features).

All docs (incl. Listserv binaries (evaluation)) can be obtained from:

http://www.lsoft.com/listserv.html

There are futher documentation that can help you with specific matters
but as you go along you can just query the list for more info...

Best wishes,

David

PS. I'm pretty new to listserv myself... so a more experienced user might
complete these references... Hey guys!  Any suggestions?