Sun, 29 Nov 1998 02:01:36 -0600
> LISTSERV adds the Comment: in front of it, otherwise it couldn't be
> delivered (a Resent-To: is handled just like a To: by mailers).
>
> Had it been an actual message sent for approval LISTSERV would have stripped
> the Resent-To:.

I'll have to take you guys' word for this as all I can say is that isn't
how it seems to work for me.  When I do a forward/bounce/resend approval
there is, in the form LISTSERV distributes it, no resent field,
no comment field, just an Approved-by:  field for me.
That makes the Comment:  Resent-From: xxxxxxxxxxxxx look odd to me so
I said something about it.  But I don't use Eudora, I use unix Pine or
Elm.  One of those things that keeps list life interesting.

Douglas