Elizabeth Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:27:12 -0500
Here is the header, I tried putting one of the worst ISPs in the filter but
that hasn't worked.

HeartTalk-L, Discussion and Support Group for heart patients.
  A St. Johns University List

  Errors-to= Owners
  Digest=yes,same,daily,size(400)
  Review= Owners
  Subscription= open, confirm
  Send= Private
  Notify= Yes             Reply-to= List,Ignore      Files= Yes
  Confidential= No        Validate= No               X-Tags= Yes
  Stats= Normal,Private         Ack= No
  Subject-Tag= HT-L
  Default-Options= Repro,SubjectHDR,Nomime,NoConceal,Review
  Editor= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
  Moderator= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
  Notebook= Yes,LISTS:[HeartTalk-L],Weekly,Private
  Mail-via= Distribute
  Auto-delete= yes,Full-Auto,Delay(4),Max(50)
  Renewal= 6-Monthly, probe
  Sizelim= 250
  Daily-threshold= 100
  Language= NOHTML
  .hh on
  Filter= Also,*@*.webclipping.com,*@anon.penet.fi,rbnwic*@*,
  Filter= netnews@*,postmast*@*,*daemon*@*,*@lebanon.com,*@YAHOO.CO.KR
  filter= *@EWATCH.COM,*@cpdmail.com,*@www.2s2i.com,*@chrisdowney.net
  .hh off
Owner= [log in to unmask] (Mary Siegel)
Owner= [log in to unmask] (Elizabeth Mann)
  .hh on
Owner= Quiet:
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask] (Mary Siegel)
  .hh off

At 11:50 AM 2/16/2005 -0500, Stan Horwitz said.