Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:05:14 -0500
Xinxin Wu <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> We configured a bottom banner for HMTL posting and plain text posting.
> However, when people start to reply to a posted message, the bottom
> banner gets added for each reply. At the end, we have messages with
> multiple bottom banners, which are somewhat annoying and ugly. Is
> there a way to only include bottom banner once no matter how many
> time a message has been replied?

Well... appropriate 'netequitte demands that signature blockes be removed
when quoting in a reply.  Since the bottom banner appears below signature
blocks...

Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
[log in to unmask]                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: [log in to unmask]
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-7801
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590