"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 15:04:43 +0000
On Tue, 6 Jan 1998, Dromio wrote:

> > I for one hate mail with html embeded in my mail. but then I would be a
> > minority who still use pine.
>
>         You have got quite a large number of that so called minority
> on this list, I too use pine and I know of at least one other person
> on this list that uses pine.

Add me to that list, and I know there are a number of us 'minority' PINE
users around.  We may not be a numerous as the 'Outlook Express' people,
but we are strong in numbers.

| Pauline M. Marshall        /  /                --= MightyMouse =-- |
| [log in to unmask]          /  /       http://www.logic.net/~mmouse/ |
| I-Barc (Internet Beagle Aficianado Recreation Club) Listowner      |
|                      http://i-barc.logic.net/                      |
| SmallDogs (Small Dog Discussion List) Listowner                    |
|       http://www.cusd.claremont.edu/~corchard/smalldog.html        |