Tesa Marcon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 May 2002 14:59:09 +1000
Hi Damon et al,

I tried the option below and it made no difference.  I cannot utilize the
HTML digest properly.

At 01:42 PM 5/7/2002 +1000, Tesa Marcon wrote:
>At 02:22 PM 5/7/2002 +1200, Damon Coursey quoted <[log in to unmask]>:
>"Make sure you do not have SHORTHDR set on your subscription, as that would
>definitely prevent you from seeing it correctly. "
>
>My mistake, I actually have SUBJECTHDR set but I'll change it to FULLHDR.

One other piece of info was to try using Netscape but IE suits my other
needs better so I'll stick to MIME digest for now.  I'd love to have some
better news for my members but c'est la vie.

Thanks for all your information anyway. .........Tesa