Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 06:58:22 +0300
You confuse the list name and the table name. List names can contain hyphens
(most of my lists some 4K, end with '-L'), which Oracle tables won't, but
Oracle table names can take the underscore. e.g:

* ie-students-1-012001 - Technion, IE Faculty Mailing List
* Language=exchange
* Notebook=Yes
* Notebook=/lsv/notebooks/ie-students-1-012001
* Notebook=Monthly,Private
* DBMS=Yes,Table(listserv.ie_students_1_012001)

etc ...

Moshe