"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:51:18 -0400
One of my list-owners (at an AOL address) says that when her MIME digest
arrives now, it comes not in the way it was (nicely) handled before, but
now as individual ZIP files.  She said this started out happening
occasionally and this week happens all of the time.  She forwarded a copy
to me, and sure enough: a multipart/mixed MIME file with the main/initial
section marked message/rfc822 and each post application/zip, with base64
encoding.

Is AOL rewriting the MIME digests under some set of circumstances?  Anyone
else seen this or have an explanation?   Thanks, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                       mailto:[log in to unmask]
Systems Group - UNET                 University of Maine System
LISTSERV maintainer for http://lists.Maine.edu/