Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 20:11:49 -0700
On Fri, 25 Dec 1998 20:54:35 -0500, Dorsett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Today I got a message from another Hotmail address, claiming they were
>getting Gardens mail.  They don't seem to be subscribed to Gardens...but
>they say they *are* subscribed to a different lsv.uky.edu list.

We have received several reports of (only) hotmail.com subscribers getting
mail for lists to which they are not subscribed.  After checking our logs we
feel there was some kind of screwup that occurred within the hotmail.com
system, but we have not been able to figure out exactly what since all we have
is hearsay reports without any mail headers.