"Ellen F. Rosenblatt" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 11:40:29 -0400
We are setting up a list for official announcements about a particular
application.  We want to make it so list members cannot unsubscribe.  We
have 'subscription=closed' but this seems to still allow list members to
unsubscribe themselves.  Is there a way to disallow this?

Ellen F. Rosenblatt                             [log in to unmask]
University Management Information Services      voice: 215/898-6511
University of Pennsylvania                      fax: 215/898-0386
3401 Walnut Street, Suite 265C
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6228