Audrey Liebl <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 15:16:48 -0500
Hello all,

Just a few days ago, our tech person resigned.  Our list was set so all
new members were automatically put on review.  Now, however, ALL members
posts are coming in for approval, even though it is not showing on
queries of subscriptions.  The SEND is set to Editor,Hold and the
default options are shortb,repro,nomime,review.  I think this happened
when the tech took her name off the header and put it back on the
server, but I'm not sure why.

Since I am very new to this, can anyone help?  I would like to be able
to set it so new members are placed on review, but can't figure it out.
For now I suppose I could take the review out of the header, but then
how do I put it back in so it only applies to new members?

Thanks much for your time.
--
Audrey