Sat, 14 Oct 1995 01:33:24 -0500
Well, looks like I've set off a little storm here.

It's been a while since I baited Eric (used to do it often) but I'll
get back to it when I get this job finished.  It's going to take a while
as I can't load Dan's code buster Perl script right now (the admins
probably won't let me load it ever, they don't like for people even
to know such things are possible) so I'll be doing it by "brute force."

And would someone *please* take pity on me?  I have looked in everything
I've got, including the realease notes for 1.8b.  The info may be there
and I've just missed it.  So I'm an idiot.  That's what I feel like
after I don't know how many failed variations.  I knew how to do it
in 1.7, but it doesn't work with 1.8b  Would someone please just give
me a template for a batch SET job that will work in 1.8b ? Please?
Pretty please?  I don't have time for any more trials or searching.
I can do the job without, but it will be by *real* brute force,
and when I get finished my wife and I may not be on speaking terms
and I'm not real sure of my relations with anyone else.

Please?

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L