Michael McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 May 2001 06:18:17 -0700
On one list I own, given that posts can be critical to subscribers, I will go out of my way to avoid removing subscribers, even if I have to do as Liz suggests (set DIGEST - good solution!) as well as setting NOEDITOR (semi-moderated list) and disinfecting their posts prior to forwarding them.  Using Eudora 3.05 Pro, embedded code is benign to me (though I must exercise care in forwarding any email not vius checked).

Do subscribers ever read "admin" posts first?  <g>

Michael