Nancy Duley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:39:03 -0500
I can't find my answer in the manuals nor list archives. Is there a way to have
more than two reply-to addresses in a list header? The list owner wants her
assistant to also receive copies of list replies.

When I tried the first configuration I received an error (only 2 parameters
allowed) and on the second configuration a warning.

* Reply-to= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],Ignore

* Reply-to= [log in to unmask],Ignore
* Reply-to= [log in to unmask],Ignore

Following is part of the current list header:

* Owner= [log in to unmask] (User 1)
* Owner= Quiet:
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask]
* Notify= [log in to unmask]
* Notify= [log in to unmask]
* Reply-to= [log in to unmask],Ignore
* Send= Editor
* Sender= None

Any other ideas on how I can achieve two users receiving the replies?

Thanks,
Nancy

Nancy Duley
United Way Online