Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:10:01 -0500
So, reading my first response, when you change the to

AUTO-DELETE= NO

new bounces are no longer summarized, but go to the operands of the ERRORS-TO= keyword, usually the
list-owners.

These are "normal" bounces and have all of the clues, mainly the RECEIVED: line headers (read from the
bottom, UP) which show the mail (SMTP) servers used to deliver the mail.

Thus, ASSUMING NOT obfuscated by other domains' MX hosts, you should be able to find a hostname/domain
that may relate to the subscriber(s) and/or a userid which then can be used to SCAN / search the
subscriber db i.e., list of subscribers.

If that fails, then more in-depth diagnostics need to be generated (which is yet another discussion).

/Pete