Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:27:47 -0400
Issue a

Q ENGLISH-FACULTY FOR [log in to unmask]

and see if NOPOST is set (or if subscribed as-is).  If so, that would be
the problem.

Double-check the list definition, looking for any SEND= anomalies

At 10/17/2004 11:33 Sunday, Russ Hunt wrote:
>When this has happened to me I've usually been able to find that
>somewhere in the subscriber's email system there's an address that
>isn't quite the one he thinks he has, which is listed on the incoming
>mail.  You can sometimes find it by looking carefully through _all_
>the headers on an email from him. (Others on LSTOWN-L will know a lot
>more about which headers LISTSERV uses for what than I do, though).

In this particular case, I believe all the headers were displayed in the
original posting ... I did not observe any SENDER: which could
"interfere" with the authorization to post.