"Mr. Louis Lubbers" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 13:06:48 +0100
Hi,

I am assisting the dollmakers list. We want to make a web form that allows
people to subscribe, unsubscribe, set digest and so forth to their Listserv
account. The subscribers to dollmakers don't know much about Internet, let
alone Listserv, but the mailinglist is very useful to the dollmaking
community.

Does anyone know where I can get a free perl script that will pass on the
web form content to Listserv in the appropriate format? My appreciation for
anyone who can help me.

Louis.

|     Mr. Louis Lubbers - [log in to unmask]         |
| Studio Nellie Everink - Bringing Doll Art to Life |