Norma Harwood <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:15:49 EDT
Just a couple of "newbie" questions.  I'm setting up my first
one-way/announce list and it has over 10,000 names on it.  I'm scared stiff
I'm going to get umpteen thousand requests to be removed.

1. Should a recipient hit the reply button on an "announce only" list, what
happens to the message?

2.  Should someone choose to hit "reply" to remove themselves from the list
instead of following the directions and write the server, what happens?

3.  If I send the message out to the list, will all of the responses as in 1
and 2 above come to my personal mailbox?  If so, how do I send a message from
the "list" and not me?

Norma Harwood
(Jittery as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.)