Filipa Gaudêncio <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:19:27 +0100
Hello all,

It seems that FREE command worked just fine.
But I don't know what held the list, since I haven't done anything to
held it.

Have you got any suggestion about how could I find out, the reason that
held the list?

Thanks again,

Filipa Maria Pacheco Gaudêncio
Laboratório de Internet e Informática Alpicada
Escola Superior de Tecnologia e Gestão
Instituto Politécnico da Guarda

Telf.:+351 271 220 155

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Winship
Sent: quinta-feira, 13 de Junho de 2002 15:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Postponed messages

The command to free a held list is
FREE listname pw=xxxxxxxx

(you may, or may not, need to include your password)

However, before you do that you need to determine *why* your list is
held,
if you didn't issue a HOLD command.  If your list merely exceed its
daily threshold, no harm in freeing the list, but if it is something
else,
well . . .    If you don't know why the list has been held your really
should determine *why* it is held before you try to free it.     Douglas