Paul Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Apr 1993 02:14:25 -0400
"George D. Greenwade, Ph.D."<[log in to unmask]>, writes:

> This is very probably covered in the archives... Is there any way
> to find the Internet domain name for a former BITNET site?  ...
> Specifically, I am looking for Alain Fauconnet, the author of
> VMSTAR, who reported a BITNET address of <FAUCONNE@FRSIM51> at
> that time (and, of course, I'm assuming that this node is still
> in existence and reachable, but...).

Since you are asking a question regarding the VAX computer,
I suggest you post this to the Info-Vax list.  If you have news,
the group is "comp.os.vms".  If you have E-Mail only, subscribe
by sending the one line message:

SUBSCRIBE info-vax Your Name

send this message to email address

Which will subscribe you to the info-vax peer for your area.  Then
send your original message to the info-vax server (which is also
echoed to the news group and eventually comes into the list) by
re-posting your original message to:

You would need to subscribe because while you can ask for people
to send to you personally, some people will automatically ignore
requests to send E-Mail only and post replies to the mailing list
anyway.
---
Paul Robinson -- [log in to unmask]