Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:46:00 +0200
On 14 Sep 1998 16:06:03 EDT, Jeff Hollis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>      How do I configure my list so that the name of my list appears in the
> subject line?

the relevant line in the list header should be:

* Default-Options= Subjecthdr

If you have something like

* Default-Options= Shorthdr

you should replace it with the "Subjecthdr".

In general: any subscriber to a mailing list which running with Listserv
version 1.8c or 1.8d , has the option to set the preferences to
"Subjecthdr"
by sending to the Listserv address:
set _listname_ subjecthdr

(where the name of the list should appear instead of the "_listname_").

You may set this as a default by the command mentioned above.

Uzi