Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 May 2004 09:52:14 -0400
On: Thu, May 20, 2004 at 03:14:14PM +1000,Michael Shannon Wrote:

} >Thank you for your idea - it seemed like a good one but
} >[log in to unmask] is also rejecting my mail - same
} >message.

I hope you don't mind, but I sent a note to the postmaster and he
responded as follows:

Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 09:47:30 +0300
From: Postmaster <[log in to unmask]>
To: Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Postmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [[log in to unmask]: Re: MY SERVER REJECTED BY LIST'S SERVER]

We were under mail DOS attack, and many of the offending clients
were from telus.net.  We've had to do some emergency blocks.  Those
blocks are now lifted.

Anyway, an urgent message can be sent via a free mail service, if
the regular way gives some trouble.

Sorry for the inconvenince.

Postmaster

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67