Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:58:39 -0400
>Hi all,
>
>I've had a terrible time trying to dig up some of these error
>messages from flaky hosts. Following is an example:

>Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 03:03:44 -0400
>From: [log in to unmask] (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Failed mail
>
>    ===== transcript follows =====
>
>TO: [log in to unmask] [550 <[log in to unmask]> not accepted]

mailing so I wouldn't necessarily assume that it's generated by a
mailing list mailing.  (Other evidence may point to it being so, of
course.)  For instance if someone is issuing SUBSCRIBE requests using
an invalid email address you might see bounces like this.

I'd search the LISTSERV log file for robb@sanctum and similar to see
if LISTSERV's been receiving any mail from that address.

Just a thought,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc