James Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 May 1993 20:14:48 CDT
I have a message saying my list "exceeded the daily threshold limit 50".
I've scan LISTKEYW MEMO and such but can find no mention of a threshold
variable.  What do I need to add?  Header (and LISTSERV message) follows:

(Thanks in advance)

------------------- list header ------------------------------------------
*
*  Pegasus Mail Discussion List
*
*  Review= owner     Subscription= Open,Confirm Send= Public
*  Notify= no        Reply-to= List,Respect     Files= No
*  Confidential= No  Mail-via= Dist2            Ack= msg
*                    Stats= Normal,Private
*  Validate= Store Only  Notebook= Yes,E,Monthly,Public
*  Filter= Also,*@sfdh.sognhs.no
*
*  Sender= [log in to unmask]
*  Errors-To= JFORD@UA1VM
*  Owner= jford@ua1vm   (James Ford)
*  Owner= [log in to unmask] (David Harris)
*  Owner= [log in to unmask] (Jon K. Fujiwaru)
*

Daily mailing threshold (50) exceeded for list PMAIL. Mailing operations are
being discontinued until a "FREE PMAIL" command is received.