Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:11:16 -0500
Rich Greenberg wrote:
>    .fo off
>     preformatted text
>    .fo on
>
> they will usually be left alone.
>
> (There are some exceptions.)

And this particular template is one of them, or at least was the last
time I tried it, about a year ago. My understanding is that some
templates are linear, and cannot be formatted even with the above
commands.

I would also very much like to see this template formatable. My current
solution is to keep the info short and sweet, with a URL to a website
where reasons for being on review are explained more clearly.

My experience has been that many people ignore the 'stream of
consciousness' response, and write to ask why they are receiving that
message -- even though it is explained in that message. Being able to
format the message would help a lot.

--
Karen Reznek, co-listowner - Asperger
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]