Glenn Darwin <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:00:04 -0500
Michael McNeil wrote:

> Glenn,
>
> I believe the coded subscription parameters are the result of hardwired software code.  I recall Eric or someone mentioning a manner of decoding it, but I don't think the routine for doing so is readily available.

I hope Lsoft would make this a variable that is available for our use...  I
would like to know the statistics on how long subscribers have been on for
gathering information.  Trends on post topics and other information can be also
gathered.

I'm constantly trying to gather information about our subscribers because we are
a non-profit organization. Sometimes we post something and online sales rocket,
other times we post and I loose subscribers....  I'm still trying to figure this
out.

The more stats Lsoft provides us would be appreciated.  We paid big bucks for
our unlimited license...

Glenn
http://listserv.corvettemuseum.com