Jan A Bergeron VMD <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:18:43 -0500
At 11:43 AM 1/29/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Today, I've got a "rash" of AOL bounces (multiple lists, mutiple listserv
>hosts, and multiple AOL cusotmers) that relate to this kind of filter bounce:
>
>Your mail to the following recipients could not be delivered because they
>are not accepting mail from <rfc822 address>:
>         aol_customer-id1
>         aol_customer-id2

I get these sporadically, and they always seem to be caused by the AOL
member signing up for some new form of spam blocking, but I haven't had any
today.  Is it possible that AOL has added something new to their spam
filters that is being triggered by some key word or phrase in your list's
messages?

Just a thought.

Jan A Bergeron, VMD
[log in to unmask]     Phone: 732-671-7856
Owner CAVM List    Fax: 732-671-8432
http://CAVM.Net   Cell: 732-513-7072
3 Quail Drive * Middletown, NJ 07748